The core PMPEI 10-hour courses are all approved for continuing education credit by a variety of agencies and organizations. These include:
- The Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board. Attorneys can earn from 1 to 9 credits depending upon the number of hours of direct contact time they spend in class.
- The State Board of Landscape Architects. Must attend the entire course to earn 10 hours of credit.
- The Registration Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologists. Must attend the entire course to earn 10 hours of credit.
- Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry, UCC Division. Must attend the entire course to earn 10 hours of credit.
- PA State Association of Boroughs (PSAB): 10 Certified Borough Officials (CBO) credits and satisfies required component D of the CBO Program.
Fees in addition to the course registration fee are required for these optional continuing education credits and certificates. Instructors can provide information and assistance at courses.